Boutique Bespoke Tour
Waiheke Island Tour
Waiheke Island is a great island to do a Wine Tour it has over 20 Vineyards for wine tasting and is truly the place to be if you are in love with boutique wines, gourmet food and stunning Vineyards with panoramic views of Auckland City.
How To Get There
You will catch the 10 am ferry over and we will pick you up at 1040 ready for your first tasting at 11 am, if you wish to come at a later time please let me know.
This tour will include x 3 vineyards that we visit with tastings included, we will also do a stop for lunch if you wish and lunch is at your own cost we will choose somewhere gorgeous for you to have lunch. Please advise your choice below.
Tour and Lunch Stops
The Vineyards we use for this tour are as follows and all depending on availability for the day, you can choose your top 5 to book with me. Lunch stops have been listed for you.
- Thomas Batch tasting and lunch stop
- Kennedy Point tastings only with honey and olives
- Mudbrick tastings and lunch stop
- Cable Bay tastings and lunch stop
- Tantalus Estate tastings/craft beer and lunch stop
- Wild on Waiheke tastings/craft beer/cider and lunch stop
- Casita Miro tastings and lunch stop
- Stonyridge tastings and lunch stop
- Heke lager/Whisky tasting (summer season only)
- Gin Distillery tastings and platters only
The cost is $120pp for 4 passengers and more, if you have only two passengers its $420 total.
I can add in a craft beer stop also for an extra $20pp and Gin Tasting Experience for over 10 pax at $55 pp and add in a platter or high for lunch too at $45pp
- Because this tour is designed for you, you can change pick up and drop off times.
- You may be tasting with other groups in the vineyards due to the season.
Please fill out the form below to get in touch with any questions you may have.