Wine Tours With
Finger Food + Platters
private boutique tour
This is a delicious private boutique tour filled with amazing food and wine
This tour is just fabulous not only do you get to try the gorgeous wines of Waiheke, but you will also get to taste amazing gourmet food prepared by the vineyards to match the wine.
We will start with Casita Miro a Spanish style Vineyard who’s philosophy is sharing tapas these will, of course, be matched with their superb wine. *Casita miro is closed till 6th August we will replace this stop with another vineyard TBA
We then have our gourmet platters stop at Stonyridge vineyard, here you will also try the finest cabernet blends to accompany your food experience.
Then on to the only true Certified Organic Vineyard on the Island Kennedy Point here you will be taken on a little tour up amongst the vines and served a gorgeous platter smoked Kawahi Canape with Waiheke Jenny’sTamarind chutney and an Oyster shot to boot!, also at this Vineyard they produce their own honey and Olives and you will get a taste of this also and of course a chance to purchase
*** Please note this is not a group tour, its private and boutique hence pricing is different if only two of you, look here.
* if your group is bigger than 12 pax our second stop will be at Cable Bay for meze platter and wine
So to re-cap:
- 3 Vineyards with wine tastings up to 5 tastes per person per vineyard and gorgeous food matchings included $200pp
- 4 vineyards with wine tastings and food and wine all day is $240pp the 4th Vineyard is Thomas Batch
- Pick up and drop off at Ferry or your accomodation on the Island Ferry pick up is 1040, so you need to be at the ferry terminal in Auckland early to board the 10am ferry and our first tasting is at 1130, so we will do a coffee first or some scenic up to you, notify your driver on the day. Or if you are on the Island we will pick you up at 11am.
- Private Vans and Private Tour Guide $200pp
- If their are only two of you the cost is $550
We can also take out one vineyard and add in Craft beer/Cider tastings with platter for a funky change up.
**PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES OUR VINEYARDS CAN CHANGE DUE TO AVAILABILITY
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO TO FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE FERRY TIMINGS AND HOW TO BOARD.
Please fill out the form below to get in touch with any questions you may have.